This article is about “Acne, gall bladder inflammation”, you can find here a huge variety of articles about “Acne, gall bladder inflammation”:
Gallbladder is the organ which plays a major role in in the digestive system.This organ is located in t the right side of the abdomen, and hidden under the liver. Gall bladder stores the bile that is produced by the liver to help break down fats in the small intestine.
If the bile stored in the gallbladder contains too much cholesterol, then it may contribute to the development of gall stones. This condition may leads to the inflammation of the gall bladder. You can treat signs of gallstones naturally in your home itself. This does not even involve too much of costs.
Let me share with you the most effective natural remedies for gallbladder inflammation that you can try at home.
1) Pears: You can treat inflammation in gallbladder by eating pears. Even consuming pear juice a couple of times in the day will help you get relief from signs of gallstones. Even symptoms of painful bile duct can be avoided.
2) Beets: It is very effective to consume beet juice for cleaning the gallbladder. This helps even those who suffer from an obstructed bile duct. It is advisable to consume about 100 ml beet juice two times a day. This will relieve you of inflammation to a great extent.
3) Olive Oil: Naturally extracted olive oil is very effective in treating gallstones. The patient must be given about 30 ml olive oil as soon as he gets up at dawn. This should be followed with the same quantity of grapefruit or lemon juice. To cure of all indications of gallstones, this cocktail should be consumed for several weeks every morning.
4) Sunflower Oil: One of the other important natural remedies for gallbladder inflammation is the sunflower oil. The important thing being the oil must be unrefined and raw. You have to take the same quantity of sunflower oil as mentioned above for olive oil.
5) Dandelion: You can even try this remedy. Drink about 125 ml dandelion juice every day. This will prevent symptoms of bile duct cancer. Suppose the patient develops gallbladder polyps and other symptoms, then he must be given dandelion juice that is mixed with watercress. This will really help.
6) Chicory: You can grind and consume chicory roots, flowers and seeds as a natural remedy to treat gallbladder inflammation. This is very effective for all organs that are related with secreting bile including liver. If you have symptoms of bile duct cancer then you should consume chicory on a daily basis.
7) Carrots: Carrots act like cleansing agents for the gallbladder. They are beneficial even when the patient suffers from a bile duct blocking. The patient must consume about 100 ml carrot juice two times in a day. This will relieve from the inflammation in the gallbladder.
8) Enema with Warm water: Enema with warm water is effective in removing fecal unwanted material that could be responsible for an obstructed bile duct.
9) Exercise: It is important to exercise everyday. A proper exercise regimen must be adopted and followed diligently. This helps circulation and prevents any kind of blockages.
10) Hot packs: You could place hot packs on the areas that are affected due to gallbladder polyps. This will relieve the pain considerably. You can apply them to the upper abdomen and back.
More info about Acne, gall bladder inflammation:
Your doctor will diagnose for gallstones. However, do not rush for a gall bladder removal surgery. Removal of gall bladder may lead to severe consequences in future. Gall stones can be removed safely by Home Remedies. …
Acne Support Combo is a 100% natural himalayan herbal remedy supplement for acne … Swertia chirata (Gentian) is used for liver and gall bladder inflammation.
Cholecystitis or Gall Bladder Inflammation Cholecystitis is the gall bladder inflammation. … Home remedies for treating acne . The most common of all skin …
Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder. It may be acute … and give little distress unless inflammation and distention of the gallbladder …
This post was mainly about Acne, gall bladder inflammation, you are welcomed to comment here about Acne, gall bladder inflammation.
- Related Blogs on Acne, gall bladder inflammation
- different regions face-what does it mean? [chin acne] [facial …
- Flush Gallstones Home Remedy
- What Are The Common Kinds Of Dermatitis Skin Care Problems …
- Office Product Key Acne tell you where the body is
- Protection Against Digestive Cancer